Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hye Reader's I'm Back!! :)



Hye guys........
For a long time, I'm not update this blog......

And I really really miss this blog! LOL... I have many story want to share with all of you but I can't coz I really busy with my study...I can't spend my time with this blog eventhough I'm still spend time with my facebooking and twitter but it's not take a time..But, if I open this blog maybe it's take some time that's why I can't open this.. Huhu... "A Lot Of Assingment+Quiz+Test" especially last week... Fuhhh, what a challenge week~ But, alhamdulillah (Thank God) I can through all the challenge even I am so tired.... U know what?? Even I'm not update this blog but I'm always remebered about this blog... 

Degree and Diploma......is different things~ also different style! Diploma is easy and do not have a lot of work but.......... in degree YES! truely busy... I don't know how I can say with the word but if you all in my places maybe you all no how i'm feel now.. This week is my study week that's why I can update for a while this blog~ Huhu....Maybe some of the bloggers still can update their blog eventhough they are busy, but for me.....I can't do that~! I can't manage my time if I open this blog...Huhu, that's why I decide not open this blog for a while... I will open when I have a lot of time to spend for this.....Sorry guys! *_*

Fuhh.....That's why I can be famous blogger like "BEN ASHAARI" etc. right?....Hehe
Btw, wish me luck guys! Hopefully I can achieve what I'm dream.....Pray for me yeah? =)



xoxo: If I have time I will update ok?? Left few days to celebrate new year 2012...(also my exam juz around the corner) ^_~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gud luck exam nnti dayah...he3...aku da tkr blog laen..he3..

Nurul Hidayah said...

thanx dear! nper tkr yunk?

Anonymous said...

sje nk tukar angin.ha3..lme xnmpk ko..rndu la..he3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...